Frequently Asked Questions
- When will I receive my t-shirts?
- All United States orders should arrive between 4 and 7 business days. International orders should arrive between 7 and 15 business days, depending on the country of delivery.
- Can I rush my order?
- Yes. Just email us at art@FYTees.com and we can provide you with rush delivery options. We typically use FedEx for overnight orders. Prices range based on location and time of delivery. (Note: FedEx'ing a tee overnight typically runs between $20 - $35).
- Are you going to charge me sales tax?
- Sales tax is only charged to Missouri residents. Sorry, Missouri.
- Do you provide tracking information?
- Yes. Tracking information is available for all United States orders. You will receive a USPS Tracking number between 24 - 48 hours of your order. International orders can be tracked until the packages leave the United States.
- How can I contact you?
- Please email us at art@FYTees.com or Click here.
- Do you have a sizing chart?
- Yes, see our Universal Size Chart.
- Do your shirts shrink?
- All of our shirts (with a few exceptions) are made of 100% cotton and will shrink about half a size after washing. To minimize shrinkage, wash in cold water and air dry.
- I want a shirt that you don't stock - will you make it?
- Yes! We do custom orders all the time! Email your idea to art@FYTees.com and we'll make it happen.
- I want a shirt style that you don't stock - can you get it?
- Probably. Our suppliers carry a wide range of products. Let us know what you're interested in and we'll find something that's a good fit! Just email us at art@FYTees.com
- What kind of payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX, etc) online and in-store.
- What's your return policy?
- Satisfaction is guaranteed or we'll happily give you a refund for the shirts that you purchase (minus shipping/handling fees), provided they are unworn, and unwashed, and it is within 15 days of your order. The shirts must be in re-sellable condition, free from deodorant marks, pet hair and cigarette smoke odors.
- There's a problem with my order. What should I do?
- We want you to be happy. We do our best to ensure your order arrives on time and in perfect condition. Unfortunately, we're human and sometimes mistakes happen. If they do, just email us at art@FYTees.com and we'll make sure you are taken care of in a quick, fair, and cordial manner.
- I need a ton of shirts. Can I get a discount?
- Yes. If you need more than 12 shirts (custom designed or existing design) you will most likely qualify for a discount. Every order is different and there are a lot of factors that play into the price, so email your project details to art@FYTees.com and we'll provide you with a quote.
- I'm a t-shirt designer. Will you print and sell my designs?
- If you are interested in becoming a FYTees T-Shirt Designer and want to sell your t-shirt designs online at FYTees.com, email us at art@FYTees.com. We pay all of our designers a percentage of their sales - usually about 10% of the online price (about $1.50 - $2.50 per sale).
- My band or group needs shirts made. Can you design them and sell them for us online?
- Yes. We can help you put together a design and get it for sale online. We'll even pay you 10% of all sales.
- I own or manage a restaurant or bar and need staff shirts. Can you put together a design for my restaurant so my new employees can easily purchase restaurant shirts online?
- Definitely. We'll work with you to finalize a design and get it for sale online quickly. We can either pay you 10% of all sales or we can discount your design so your employees don't have to pay as much out of pocket. There are no setup fees or design charges. You (or your employees) only pay for the t-shirts you order.
- Where are you located?
2703 E. Broadway, Ste. 226
Columbia, MO 65201
- What are your hours?
- We're open Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm. We're typically closed on all major holidays.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Sort of -- we want to make 100% sure we print your order correctly. So, as long as you can approve an emailed art proof, we can get to work! Call us at 573-289-9080 for a proof and a quote!
- What brand of shirts do you sell?
- We stock a wide variety of brands including, Fruit of the Loom, American Apparel, Comfort Colors, Next Level Apparel, Canvas, Bella, Hanes, Gildan, Rabbit Skins, and much more.